Sunday, May 29, 2011

itchy...

I've just had a thought...... of sorts.

Have you ever just felt like...itchy? not on your outsides, but on your insides? that's how I feel right now. I'm stuck in this life that I have to live for another year (perhaps a little longer...) while I finish school. I'm tied down to provo.... but my insides just want something more. something exciting. I want to live somewhere where I can feel things again. 

I think it's because I'm learning that I hate the familiar things in life.

I like to be put in situations where I don't know anything. Where I don't know my surroundings.why? because then I can discover... and it's through discovery that I find inspiration.

I'm lacking inspiration right now and I'm starting to feel the effects. Day after day I find myself doing the same thing I've been doing for 5 years. I go to school. I go to work. I come home and waste time doing pointless things. I want to be excited to wake up in the morning... and not just roll out of bed cause I have to.

don't get me wrong...I'm content. I realize and acknowledge that I'm definitely blessed to be living the life I'm living right now.

I'm just missing that......

..........spark.




I need more days like this one....






3 comments:

Chess said...

Get yo'self a woman. I don't wanna be the next one married. :P

Rain Coyote said...

Maybe that's why I took up writing to make up those exciting things when life got a little dull.

Kaylinn said...

I wish that you felt more sparky. I like you when you're sparky. May you be filled with spark soon.
the end.